Saturday, July 18, 2009

BABY DRIVER


Naš omiljeni reditelj Edgar Wright najavio je svoj novi projekat BABY DRIVER koji želi da radi čim završi SCOTT PIGRIMa. Evo cele vesti:

"Shaun of the Dead" and "Hot Fuzz" filmmaker Edgar Wright tells Empire that once he wraps work on the film version of "Scott Pilgrim Versus the World", his next likely project is the crime drama "Baby Driver".
"I’d like to make Baby Driver next if possible" said the affable Pommie from the Toronto set. Unlike 'Scott', don't expect much in the way of blogging about the film either - "On this film and other things I’ve been blogging furiously and putting up a photo every day, but I think when I do that one I’d like to go completely silent for once. Probably because it’s not an adaptation or anything, or a sequel to anything else. I’d like to just make it in private, basically."
The story thus far is only described as "a wild spin on the action and crime genre which will be set in the US". What about his other projects? "Other things – like Ant-Man and me and Simon’s next film – have all gone away until I’m done with this [Scott Pilgrim]".