Friday, November 25, 2005

IZBOR ZA POLITIČKI NEKOREKTNU REPLIKU

Teksaški sajt AICN napravio je izbor za politički najnekorektniju repliku iz filma. Evo njihovioh nominacija?

Which of these is your pick for Best Politically Incorrect Movie Quote?

Lee Ermey in Full Metal Jacket: 'WHAT IS YOUR MAJOR MALFUNCTION, NUMBNUTS?!!'

Bill McKinney in Deliverance: 'C’mon, squeal … SQUEAL! EEEEEEEEEE!!'

Bruce Willis in Die Hard: 'Yippee-ki-yay, motherfucker.'

John Wayne in True Grit: 'Fill your hands, you son of a bitch!'

Alec Baldwin in Glengarry Glen Ross: 'What’s my name? FUCK YOU, that’s my name!'

Helena Bonham Carter in Fight Club: 'My God … I haven’t been fucked like that since grade school.'

“Richard Nixon” in Where the Buffalo Roam: 'FUCK the doomed.'

Phillip Seymour Hoffman in Happiness: 'Pussy ... need pussy.'

Dennis Hopper in Blue Velvet: 'HEINEKEN?!! FUCK that shit! Pabst Blue RIBBON!'

Chris Penn in Reservoir Dogs: 'I don't even know a fucking Jew who'd have the balls to say that.'

Selma Blair in STORYTELLING: 'Nigger... ...Fuck me... HARD...'

Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct: 'Have you ever fucked on cocaine, Nick? It’s nice.'

Michael Douglas in Basic Instinct: 'It was the fuck of the century.'

Malcolm McDowell in Gangster No. 1: 'What do you take me for … a CUNT?'

Alan Rachins in Showgirls: 'OK, show me your tits.” *pause* “I got a topless show, for cryin’ out loud, show me your tits!'

Robert Davi in Showgirls: 'Must be … weird not having anybody cum on you.'

Joe Pesci in Goodfellas: 'But, I'm funny how? Funny like a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh? I'm here to fuckin' amuse u

Ving Rhames in Pulp Fiction: 'I’m gonna get medieval on your ass.'

John Turturro in The Big Lebowski: 'Nobody fucks with the Jesus!'

Annette Benning in American Beauty: 'FUCK ME, YOUR MAJESTY!!'

Sean Connery in The Rock: 'Losers whine about doing their best, winners go home and fuck the prom queen.'

Posetioci DOBA NEVINOSTI mogu glasati pismom.